Since the Coronavirus outbreak, life has been stressful for everyone for many reasons, fear of catching it, social distancing, layoffs, to name a few. How long can a person live in isolation and uncertainty without going insane?
Here at UltimateLove Counseling and Coaching, we understand how depressing it can be to be having no outlet for your frustration, anxiety, and stress. That's why we are offering this COVID-19 Free Coaching Program as a way of saying we care and want to do our part in contributing through this time of need.
This COVID 19 Pro Bono Coaching Program includes:
- Daily mindfulness exercises to engage your 5 sense and help you stay present
- Relationship tips to break through the challenges of quarantine home life
- 3 online video coaching sessions (50-min each) to break down the constraints of fear and move towards calm and ease
This is completely FREE so reach out for your first appointment today.
Are You Ready For Online Counseling?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.